25 July 2010

Self Conflict

Have you really be in conflict with yourself that you feel like you are lost?
Sometimes I really don't understand myself at all....
As much as I wanted to be good, I always end up neglecting people around me.
I am just too attach to everything I am involve in!




I always sounded like I understand 
In the end, I always ended up not being to do as what i understand =/
Maybe I am just too pampered and all these while, taken things for granted


To certain point, I am really selfish
End up hurting people around me and only to regret after that
which was, a pain in the ass which lead to some sort of not happy mood like now @.@


I am really sorry =(
I really am, although i never show like I am....
I just hope there will be less conflict in me in the future
I just hope I can be less attach to everything and know how to choose
Yes, I am bad at making choices!!
I just don't know why =/


I really care a lot, but my actions always fail to show that
I will try to always keep in mind what i should
Please don't say talk bad about yourself when i was the wrong one
I just don't know what to say....


Not words can tell what I felt...
Not my English at least......

4 comments:

  1. you can always find me for a drink when you are in pj k...i dont mind to hear some story if there is any...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, don't really have much stories to talk about, the post was more like a reminder for myself =)
    Thanks ah bao!!! xDD Will try my best to squeeze out sometimes to find you =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...busy life you have huh until have to s.q.u.e.e.z.e.o.u.t your time...alright...got it...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha no lar...when i am in sban i very free, but when i am up to KL i always go because i got something to do....so have to squeeze lor >.<

    ReplyDelete