15 July 2010

Random update


Here's what happened.
I was driving and a lot of thoughts struck me
I came home, pet my dog and sit down in front of my laptop
All those thought went away

It's not like i am trying to update my blog for the sake of updating
but i really dislike it when i don't write anything for a long period of time
It's like my blog is being neglected =(

Lately, I've realized something.....
You know once in awhile when some people you don't usually talk to in msn send you a message
That's when your mind go "its probably some spam by those virus"
What i realized was, no not all those are spams!!
There are friends out there who actually wanted to talk to me =)
I am happy actually, cause some of  them actually told me they always felt better after talking with me, even just for a short moment~

I never knew when did I became a counselor or whatsoever
but i was really glad every time a friend feels good after chatting with me.
I really don't mind when people only find me to share their problems
Because every time i will have a wide smile knowing someone is appreciating my presence

However, every time I forgot to apply whatever i said to myself
Kinda pathetic to be able to help people around me but not myself no?
I hope i have a reminder or something, hmm....

Maybe i should change the way I am living now
Be more organize and paste a lot of stuff on my wall as reminders?
I need suggestions......

2 comments:

  1. haha. you're helpful to ppl but helpless to yourself.
    can la! paste sth on ur wall. set as reminder in ur phone XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searching for the Best Dating Website? Create an account and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete