03 March 2011

Ideas

I have no idea why am I still awake at time like this
I have no idea why am I refreshing all the pages on my browser
I have no idea why am I keep checking my phone
I have no idea why am I looking at my messy belongings but not putting them in place
I have no idea why am I not being hardworking enough
I have no idea why am I neglecting my guitar again
I have no idea why am I not being creative at all
I have no idea why am I not doing anything to change my current situation
I have no idea why am I always giving myself excuses
I have no idea why am I trying so hard to be different
I have no idea why am I having so many friends yet so few friends at the same time
I have no idea why am I not being able to be independent
I have no idea why am I not having anything that I can be really proud of about myself
I have no idea why am I not being able to sleep well for the past 2 weeks
I have no idea why am I cracking my head thinking what I have no idea on
I have no idea why am I not being positive at this very moment
I have no idea why am I being troubled by I don't know why
I have no idea why am I so darn skinny
I have no idea why am I asking myself so many questions all the time
I have no idea why am I not being able to build up my charisma
I have no idea why am I making myself into a burden
I have no idea why am I a lonely person
I have no idea why am I always have to read One Piece last compare to Bleach and Naruto
I have no idea why am I always doing the wrong thing at the wrong time
I have no idea why am I not having any achievements so far
I have no idea why am I exposing my weaknesses
I have no idea why am I still trying to type more
I have no idea why am I letting so many chances away in my life
I have no idea why am I so carefree when I shouldn't have been so
I have no idea why am I so proud of myself when I have nothing to be proud of
I have no idea why am I always not being able to be real good in something I learn
I have no idea why am I even gonna post this



I have no idea why are you reading this post

1 comment:

  1. oi, u are the one who ask me to be more confident....
    dun emo alone !
    u so lan geng, just proceed wat u got after tat only look back !
    wat also thk le only do, life will be damn hard man ! just 3 steps a head thn step full power !

    ReplyDelete