12 October 2013

一個月後

Oh hi!
I am still alive and well here in the North East of England =)


Can't believe I have been away from home for a month now.
I think I am adapting pretty well even though the frequent strong wind during the chilly weather has been unpleasant sometimes, but most of the time I am still enjoying the cold temperature that I never experiences before back at home.
Not homesick yet, but I do think about my family and friends back home every now and then.

I think I am really very lucky to be assigned with friendly flatmates as well as meeting great friends.
I kept wondering if I would end up having to be a loner before I arrive but I guess it's hard when you have friends living together/nearby looking after one another,cooking and eating  or even exploring together.
Feels like a small family somehow, which is great.

My biggest challenge here is probably having to balance up everything in my life and organise my time better, which I am really trying to improve.
Of course, priority will always be given to my academic.
Just hope that I can make full use of the limited time I have here in the UK.

Went exploring Tynemouth which is near to Newcastle couple of weeks ago


It was a small yet very lovely town with gorgeous sceneries.
I am trying to explore as much as I can with my very limited budget.

Also went to Edinburgh for a class trip almost 2 weeks ago.
It wasn't compulsory and I hesitated rather long if I should be going as transportation fees here is rather scary.
I went anyway thinking it might be a good opportunity to learn since the lecturers were going with us.
Well, in the end it was a little bit of research and a little bit of sight seeing and exploring.
Edinburgh really is a very beautiful city!




其實真的有太多的事情可以分享
在宿舍的事情,探索的故事,上課的一點一滴,天氣,食物。。。。
一切一切其實我都可以很羅嗦很仔細地說
可是我也不知到應該從哪裡開始一一詳談
反正又不是在寫書

我知道有很多關心我的人
所以還是利用了一些睡覺的時間來打這一篇
畢竟多餘的時間都拿來煮飯和洗衣服了
因為我不捨得給三磅來洗衣服
所以有空就用手洗
手洗真的他媽的花很多時間

來到這裡
一直很餓
可是吃東西很貴
三餐我都正常吃
其他時間餓的時候
只好吃便宜可是很難吃的白麵包
可是水果和牛奶其實蠻便宜的
有點開心

好啦
不知道為什麼
用華語就會很多廢話

來到這了
其實最哭笑不得的是
我用粵語和華語對話還比英語多




Atlas - Coldplay 

Some saw the sun
Some saw the smoke
Some heard the gun
Some bent the bow


Sometimes the wire must tense for the note
Caught in the fire, say oh
We're about to explode


Carry your world, I'll carry your world
Carry your world, I'll carry your world

Some far away


Some search for gold
Some dragon to slay
Heaven we hope is just up the road


Show me the way, Lord, 'cause I, I'm about to explode

Carry your world, I'll carry your world
Carry your world, I'll carry your world


Carry your world, and all your hurt
(Carry your world, carry your world)



1 comment: